Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Climb

I haven't written in forever! What can I say... alot has been going on!

A friend and I went and watched the Hannah Montana movie- I know Im 23 years old but I love that show and The Suite Life of Zach and Cody! I think I need to grow up- ahh! Something tells me that we'll never grow out of the Disney channel-hah! Anyway, I recommend spending the money to watch the movie- the music's great! Yes, we cried! (Funny thing is: we weren't the only ones!) The movie so opened our hearts to dreams the Lord's put in us that make us who we are in Him.

Other than that- school needs to hurry up and get out!

Im so ready for Romania... I cannot wait to see what He has in store for us on the trip!
www.watchmanscall.org - check it out!

Love you guys!
B

No comments: